What is involved in Application Control
Find out what the related areas are that Application Control connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Application Control thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Application Control journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Application Control leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Application Control related domains to cover and 18 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Application Control, Diameter Credit-Control Application, Attribute-value pair, Diameter, Online Charging System, Wireless Application Protocol:
Application Control Critical Criteria:
Adapt Application Control failures and attract Application Control skills.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Application Control agendas for the next 3 years?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Application Control ?
Diameter Credit-Control Application Critical Criteria:
Jump start Diameter Credit-Control Application leadership and ask what if.
– Does Application Control systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Is a Application Control Team Work effort in place?
Attribute-value pair Critical Criteria:
Coach on Attribute-value pair decisions and get the big picture.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Application Control leaders?
– Why should we adopt a Application Control framework?
Diameter Critical Criteria:
Categorize Diameter issues and prioritize challenges of Diameter.
– Is the Application Control organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we Lead with Application Control in Mind?
Online Charging System Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Online Charging System governance and grade techniques for implementing Online Charging System controls.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Application Control objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Application Control values?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Application Control process?
Wireless Application Protocol Critical Criteria:
Read up on Wireless Application Protocol tasks and balance specific methods for improving Wireless Application Protocol results.
– What are current Application Control Paradigms?
– What threat is Application Control addressing?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Application Control Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Application Control External links:
Application Control Violation
[PDF]TITLE V PERMIT APPLICATION CONTROL …
Application Control – Gartner IT Glossary
Diameter Credit-Control Application External links:
Diameter Credit-Control Application Protocol – Oracle
RFC 4006 – Diameter Credit-Control Application
Attribute-value pair External links:
Attribute-Value Pair (AVP) – Techopedia.com
Using the Management Agent for Attribute-Value Pair …
Management Agent for Attribute-Value Pair Text File
Diameter External links:
Tire Sizes by Wheel Diameter -18″
Z100 – 15″ Diameter Main Roof Drain
6 in. Diameter Auger Bit – Harbor Freight Tools
Online Charging System External links:
Netcracker | Cloud-Based Online Charging System
Wireless Application Protocol External links:
WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) – Gartner IT Glossary
Wireless Application Protocol Reference (Compact 2013)