What is involved in Additive Manufacturing
Find out what the related areas are that Additive Manufacturing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Additive Manufacturing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Additive Manufacturing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Additive Manufacturing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Additive Manufacturing related domains to cover and 138 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Additive Manufacturing, Methanol economy, Rotary printing press, Hod Lipson, Fused filament fabrication, Quantum sensor, Metamaterial cloaking, Outline of space science, Desktop publishing, Business Insider, Optical disc, Multi-function structure, Continuous liquid interface production, Land transport, Quantum machine, Mobile translation, Genetically modified food, Dust explosion, Flying car, Quantum computing, Quantum error correction, Robot-assisted surgery, Cloak of invisibility, Exploratory engineering, Space elevator, Flexible electronics, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, Silicon–air battery, Nuclear pulse propulsion, Magnetically assisted slip casting, RepRap project, Spacecraft propulsion, Quantum dot, Ion thruster, Software-defined radio, Powder bed and inkjet head 3D printing, Regenerative medicine, Pulse detonation engine, Project Orion, Do it yourself, Non-rocket spacelaunch, Collingridge dilemma, 3D Manufacturing Format, Particle-beam weapon, Agricultural robot, Inkjet printer, Pipeline transport, Quantum metamaterial, Fusion rocket, Personal protective equipment, Quantum simulator, Plasma propulsion engine, Carbon nanotube field-effect transistor, Ferroelectric liquid crystal display, Phase-change memory:
Additive Manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Additive Manufacturing tactics and reduce Additive Manufacturing costs.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Additive Manufacturing processes?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Additive Manufacturing activities?
– Is Supporting Additive Manufacturing documentation required?
Methanol economy Critical Criteria:
Add value to Methanol economy strategies and shift your focus.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Additive Manufacturing forward?
– How do we know that any Additive Manufacturing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How much does Additive Manufacturing help?
Rotary printing press Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Rotary printing press planning and create Rotary printing press explanations for all managers.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Additive Manufacturing process?
– For your Additive Manufacturing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Are there Additive Manufacturing problems defined?
Hod Lipson Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Hod Lipson quality and arbitrate Hod Lipson techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Additive Manufacturing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Additive Manufacturing process available?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Additive Manufacturing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Which Additive Manufacturing goals are the most important?
Fused filament fabrication Critical Criteria:
Read up on Fused filament fabrication failures and devise Fused filament fabrication key steps.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Additive Manufacturing values?
– Have all basic functions of Additive Manufacturing been defined?
– How can the value of Additive Manufacturing be defined?
Quantum sensor Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Quantum sensor governance and achieve a single Quantum sensor view and bringing data together.
– Do Additive Manufacturing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Metamaterial cloaking Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Metamaterial cloaking quality and gather Metamaterial cloaking models .
– Are assumptions made in Additive Manufacturing stated explicitly?
– How can skill-level changes improve Additive Manufacturing?
Outline of space science Critical Criteria:
Judge Outline of space science goals and find answers.
– Why are Additive Manufacturing skills important?
Desktop publishing Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Desktop publishing decisions and remodel and develop an effective Desktop publishing strategy.
– Among the Additive Manufacturing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Additive Manufacturing delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is the scope of Additive Manufacturing defined?
Business Insider Critical Criteria:
Devise Business Insider risks and get the big picture.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Additive Manufacturing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Additive Manufacturing objectives?
Optical disc Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Optical disc tactics and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Additive Manufacturing, including any consulting or professional services?
– What is our Additive Manufacturing Strategy?
Multi-function structure Critical Criteria:
Investigate Multi-function structure quality and correct better engagement with Multi-function structure results.
– Consider your own Additive Manufacturing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are specific Additive Manufacturing Rules to follow?
Continuous liquid interface production Critical Criteria:
Study Continuous liquid interface production decisions and correct better engagement with Continuous liquid interface production results.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Additive Manufacturing processes of our organization?
– Is Additive Manufacturing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Land transport Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Land transport outcomes and catalog Land transport activities.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Additive Manufacturing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are there Additive Manufacturing Models?
Quantum machine Critical Criteria:
Grade Quantum machine issues and optimize Quantum machine leadership as a key to advancement.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Additive Manufacturing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Additive Manufacturing process?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Additive Manufacturing effort?
Mobile translation Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Mobile translation tactics and reduce Mobile translation costs.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Additive Manufacturing is underway?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Additive Manufacturing ?
Genetically modified food Critical Criteria:
Guard Genetically modified food management and mentor Genetically modified food customer orientation.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Additive Manufacturing. How do we gain traction?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Additive Manufacturing into the services that we provide?
– Who will provide the final approval of Additive Manufacturing deliverables?
Dust explosion Critical Criteria:
Add value to Dust explosion risks and look at it backwards.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Additive Manufacturing with what users do day-to-day?
– What vendors make products that address the Additive Manufacturing needs?
– What are current Additive Manufacturing Paradigms?
Flying car Critical Criteria:
Unify Flying car adoptions and remodel and develop an effective Flying car strategy.
– In what ways are Additive Manufacturing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How important is Additive Manufacturing to the user organizations mission?
Quantum computing Critical Criteria:
Review Quantum computing tactics and probe Quantum computing strategic alliances.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Additive Manufacturing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What about Additive Manufacturing Analysis of results?
– How can we improve Additive Manufacturing?
Quantum error correction Critical Criteria:
Detail Quantum error correction risks and devote time assessing Quantum error correction and its risk.
– Can we add value to the current Additive Manufacturing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Have you identified your Additive Manufacturing key performance indicators?
– What are the short and long-term Additive Manufacturing goals?
Robot-assisted surgery Critical Criteria:
Deduce Robot-assisted surgery visions and find the ideas you already have.
– What are our needs in relation to Additive Manufacturing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the long-term Additive Manufacturing goals?
– How would one define Additive Manufacturing leadership?
Cloak of invisibility Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Cloak of invisibility goals and find out.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Additive Manufacturing activities?
– What are the barriers to increased Additive Manufacturing production?
Exploratory engineering Critical Criteria:
Test Exploratory engineering goals and pioneer acquisition of Exploratory engineering systems.
– Does Additive Manufacturing include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Additive Manufacturing opportunities costing us money?
Space elevator Critical Criteria:
Grasp Space elevator projects and remodel and develop an effective Space elevator strategy.
– what is the best design framework for Additive Manufacturing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Flexible electronics Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Flexible electronics planning and mentor Flexible electronics customer orientation.
– Will Additive Manufacturing have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Additive Manufacturing process?
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math Critical Criteria:
Grade Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math outcomes and ask questions.
– Do those selected for the Additive Manufacturing team have a good general understanding of what Additive Manufacturing is all about?
Silicon–air battery Critical Criteria:
Guard Silicon–air battery failures and plan concise Silicon–air battery education.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Additive Manufacturing?
– Think about the functions involved in your Additive Manufacturing project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How do we maintain Additive Manufacturings Integrity?
Nuclear pulse propulsion Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Nuclear pulse propulsion visions and triple focus on important concepts of Nuclear pulse propulsion relationship management.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Additive Manufacturing moving forward?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Additive Manufacturing processes?
– How do we Identify specific Additive Manufacturing investment and emerging trends?
Magnetically assisted slip casting Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Magnetically assisted slip casting adoptions and define what do we need to start doing with Magnetically assisted slip casting.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Additive Manufacturing project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Additive Manufacturing project lifecycle?
– Is there any existing Additive Manufacturing governance structure?
RepRap project Critical Criteria:
Add value to RepRap project governance and question.
– Think about the people you identified for your Additive Manufacturing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Additive Manufacturing strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Spacecraft propulsion Critical Criteria:
Model after Spacecraft propulsion results and forecast involvement of future Spacecraft propulsion projects in development.
– When a Additive Manufacturing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How can you measure Additive Manufacturing in a systematic way?
– What threat is Additive Manufacturing addressing?
Quantum dot Critical Criteria:
Drive Quantum dot visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Quantum dot projects.
– How likely is the current Additive Manufacturing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Ion thruster Critical Criteria:
Devise Ion thruster outcomes and assess and formulate effective operational and Ion thruster strategies.
– What are the business goals Additive Manufacturing is aiming to achieve?
Software-defined radio Critical Criteria:
Reason over Software-defined radio results and define what our big hairy audacious Software-defined radio goal is.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Additive Manufacturing processes?
– Why is Additive Manufacturing important for you now?
– How to Secure Additive Manufacturing?
Powder bed and inkjet head 3D printing Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Powder bed and inkjet head 3D printing failures and create Powder bed and inkjet head 3D printing explanations for all managers.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Additive Manufacturing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Additive Manufacturing Management?
Regenerative medicine Critical Criteria:
Investigate Regenerative medicine planning and remodel and develop an effective Regenerative medicine strategy.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Additive Manufacturing services/products?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Additive Manufacturing project manager?
Pulse detonation engine Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Pulse detonation engine engagements and achieve a single Pulse detonation engine view and bringing data together.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Additive Manufacturing is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Project Orion Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Project Orion strategies and slay a dragon.
– How will you measure your Additive Manufacturing effectiveness?
Do it yourself Critical Criteria:
Grade Do it yourself strategies and reduce Do it yourself costs.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Additive Manufacturing been identified and analyzed?
– Why should we adopt a Additive Manufacturing framework?
Non-rocket spacelaunch Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Non-rocket spacelaunch tasks and summarize a clear Non-rocket spacelaunch focus.
– Do we monitor the Additive Manufacturing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Does Additive Manufacturing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Collingridge dilemma Critical Criteria:
Adapt Collingridge dilemma leadership and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Collingridge dilemma services.
– In the case of a Additive Manufacturing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Additive Manufacturing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Additive Manufacturing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Additive Manufacturing?
3D Manufacturing Format Critical Criteria:
Mine 3D Manufacturing Format adoptions and report on the economics of relationships managing 3D Manufacturing Format and constraints.
– What are the usability implications of Additive Manufacturing actions?
– What are internal and external Additive Manufacturing relations?
– How do we keep improving Additive Manufacturing?
Particle-beam weapon Critical Criteria:
Mine Particle-beam weapon management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Particle-beam weapon services.
Agricultural robot Critical Criteria:
Design Agricultural robot failures and forecast involvement of future Agricultural robot projects in development.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Additive Manufacturing leader?
– Are there recognized Additive Manufacturing problems?
Inkjet printer Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Inkjet printer quality and research ways can we become the Inkjet printer company that would put us out of business.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Additive Manufacturing leaders?
Pipeline transport Critical Criteria:
Check Pipeline transport planning and look at it backwards.
Quantum metamaterial Critical Criteria:
Own Quantum metamaterial quality and prioritize challenges of Quantum metamaterial.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Additive Manufacturing that make it risky?
– What is our formula for success in Additive Manufacturing ?
Fusion rocket Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Fusion rocket goals and find the essential reading for Fusion rocket researchers.
– How will you know that the Additive Manufacturing project has been successful?
– How do we Improve Additive Manufacturing service perception, and satisfaction?
Personal protective equipment Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Personal protective equipment planning and drive action.
– Does Additive Manufacturing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Quantum simulator Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Quantum simulator visions and be persistent.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Additive Manufacturing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Plasma propulsion engine Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Plasma propulsion engine management and report on the economics of relationships managing Plasma propulsion engine and constraints.
– How do we manage Additive Manufacturing Knowledge Management (KM)?
Carbon nanotube field-effect transistor Critical Criteria:
Discourse Carbon nanotube field-effect transistor projects and secure Carbon nanotube field-effect transistor creativity.
– Is a Additive Manufacturing Team Work effort in place?
Ferroelectric liquid crystal display Critical Criteria:
Grade Ferroelectric liquid crystal display failures and integrate design thinking in Ferroelectric liquid crystal display innovation.
Phase-change memory Critical Criteria:
Study Phase-change memory strategies and ask what if.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Additive Manufacturing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Additive Manufacturing External links:
Additive Manufacturing Machines & Materials | GE Additive
ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING Forum
Midwest Prototyping | Additive Manufacturing
Methanol economy External links:
[PDF]China’s growing methanol economy and its …
The Methanol Economy – MIT Technology Review
Rotary printing press External links:
Superior Ace rotary printing press demonstration – YouTube
The Invention of the Rotary Printing Press – 170 Years Later
Hod Lipson External links:
Hod Lipson builds ‘self-aware’ robots – CornellCast
Hod Lipson | The MIT Press
Digital Food: Hod Lipson’s Creative Machines – YouTube
Quantum sensor External links:
USB Quantum Sensor Software Support | Apogee …
LI-COR LI-190R Quantum Sensor
LI-COR LI-191R Line Quantum Sensor
Metamaterial cloaking External links:
Metamaterial cloaking – Revolvy
METAMATERIAL CLOAKING – YouTube
Metamaterial cloaking – WOW.com
Outline of space science External links:
Outline of space science – WOW.com
Desktop publishing External links:
Desktop Publishing Software | Download MS Publisher
Buy Adobe InDesign CC | Desktop publishing software …
Desktop Publishing Terms Flashcards | Quizlet
Business Insider External links:
Business Insider | Time
Business Insider – Official Site
News – Business Insider Nordic
Optical disc External links:
Bryston BOT 1 Optical Disc Player-Audio Advisor
What is optical disc? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Multi-function structure External links:
Multi-function structure – WOW.com
Continuous liquid interface production External links:
[PDF]CONTINUOUS LIQUID INTERFACE PRODUCTION: …
CLIP (Continuous Liquid Interface Production) » …
Continuous liquid interface production of 3D objects | …
Land transport External links:
Land transport (Book, 1994) [WorldCat.org]
Land transport (Book, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
Land Transport Authority – Official Site
Quantum machine External links:
[ML][1611.09347] Quantum Machine Learning – arXiv
Awesome Quantum Machine Learning – GitHub
Mobile translation External links:
Mobile Translation (Community Project) – LDSTech
Reverso : mobile translation
Genetically modified food External links:
Genetically Modified Food – The New York Times
Viewpoints: Is Genetically Modified Food Safe to Eat? – PBS
What is the biblical view on genetically modified food …
Dust explosion External links:
Combustible Dust Explosion and Fire Prevention Act of …
Flying car External links:
AeroMobil: Flying Car
Quantum computing External links:
Quantum computing (eBook, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
MIT Quantum Computing Curriculum
[quant-ph/9708022] Quantum Computing – arXiv
Quantum error correction External links:
[PDF]EE599: Introduction to Quantum Error Correction
Realization of quantum error correction | NIST
Cloak of invisibility External links:
Cloak of Invisibility Breakthrough – CBS News
ADAPTIV – Cloak of Invisibility | BAE Systems | United States
Exploratory engineering External links:
Exploratory Engineering: Exploratory Engineering
Exploratory Engineering Shop
Exploratory Engineering Blog
Space elevator External links:
The space elevator (Book, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
space elevator – Everything2.com
The space elevator (Book, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
Flexible electronics External links:
Copper Flex Circuits – Flexible Electronics – Cubbison
Printed and Flexible Electronics China – 10times
Flexible Electronics and Display Center | ASU
Nuclear pulse propulsion External links:
Nuclear Pulse Propulsion – The Unwanted Blog
Magnetically assisted slip casting External links:
Magnetically assisted slip casting – WOW.com
RepRap project External links:
Sep 21, 2016 · Download The RepRap Project for free. This repository is now frozen. The latest version of the RepRap project can be found at https://github.com/reprap.
Hangprinter – RepRap Project Public Group | Facebook
The RepRap Project · GitHub
Spacecraft propulsion External links:
Spacecraft Propulsion Technician | SpaceX
Tesseract – 21st Century Spacecraft Propulsion
Quantum dot External links:
Quantum dot molecules (eBook, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
[PPT]Quantum Dots and Their Applications – Chemistry …
Title: A silicon quantum dot cookbook – arXiv
Ion thruster External links:
NASA’s X3 ion thruster smashes records in test firings
Ion thruster propulsion system – ScienceDaily
NASA: Ion thruster breaks power, propulsion records – RT
Powder bed and inkjet head 3D printing External links:
INK COMPOSITION FOR POWDER BED AND INKJET HEAD 3D PRINTING
PBP(3DP™) :: Powder Bed and inkjet head 3d Printing
Regenerative medicine External links:
Alliance for Regenerative Medicine
Home – Kansas Regenerative Medicine
Pulse detonation engine External links:
Patent US20090165438 – Pulse detonation engine – …
Pulse Detonation Engine (PDE) – Aardvark
Patent US5473885 – Pulse detonation engine – Google Patents
Project Orion External links:
Project Orion | RTSL
Project Orion – SourceWatch
Do it yourself External links:
Fix My Blinds | Do It Yourself Blind Repair
Do It Yourself E-Liquid (E-Juice) Recipe Mixing Station!
Non-rocket spacelaunch External links:
“Non-rocket spacelaunch” on Revolvy.com
Category:Non-rocket spacelaunch | Space Colonization …
Non-rocket spacelaunch – Video Learning – …
3D Manufacturing Format External links:
#3DBenchy as 3D Manufacturing Format – #3DBenchy
[PDF]3D Manufacturing Format – 3MF
STL, 3D Manufacturing Format, and Additive …
Particle-beam weapon External links:
http://A particle-beam weapon uses a high-energy beam of atomic or subatomic particles to damage the target by disrupting its atomic and/or molecular structure. A particle-beam weapon is a type of directed-energy weapon, which directs energy in a particular and focused direction using particles with negligible mass.
Agricultural robot External links:
See & Spray AI agricultural robot approaching the speed …
Inkjet printer External links:
What is inkjet printer? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Buy Canon PIXMA MG3022 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer at Walmart.com
Amazon.com: Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner with Wi-Fi Direct: Electronics
Pipeline transport External links:
History – Wolverine Pipeline Transport
Pig Launcher and Receiver | Pipeline Transport | Valve
Quantum metamaterial External links:
[1309.5268] Implementation of a Quantum Metamaterial – …
Quantum metamaterial without local control
Effects of lasing in a one-dimensional quantum metamaterial
Fusion rocket External links:
Fusion Rocket – Home | Facebook
Personal protective equipment External links:
[PDF]PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) …
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – CHEMM
Quantum simulator External links:
[1712.08711] Quantum Spacetime on a Quantum Simulator
Quantum simulator: First functioning component — ScienceDaily
51-Qubit Quantum Simulator | Harvard University …
Plasma propulsion engine External links:
Plasma Propulsion Engine by Simon Buser on Prezi
Plasma propulsion engine – Video Learning – …
Plasma propulsion engine – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Carbon nanotube field-effect transistor External links:
Carbon nanotube field-effect transistor – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Carbon nanotube field-effect transistor
Ferroelectric liquid crystal display External links:
Ferroelectric liquid crystal display – WOW.com
Phase-change memory External links:
IBM, SK Hynix sign phase-change memory deal | EE Times
Will phase-change memory replace flash memory? | …