Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical PeopleStrong Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any PeopleStrong related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated PeopleStrong specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the PeopleStrong Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which PeopleStrong improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- What are our best practices for minimizing PeopleStrong project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the PeopleStrong project lifecycle?
- How can we improve PeopleStrong?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- How can you measure PeopleStrong in a systematic way?
- What is the risk?
- Does the PeopleStrong task fit the client’s priorities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the PeopleStrong book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your PeopleStrong self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the PeopleStrong Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which PeopleStrong areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough PeopleStrong Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage PeopleStrong projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step PeopleStrong Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 PeopleStrong project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Does the PeopleStrong project provide innovative ways for Veterans to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, were candidates registered as approved contractors, suppliers or service providers or certified by relevant bodies?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Scope Management Plan: Are post milestone PeopleStrong project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Lessons Learned: How well prepared were you to receive PeopleStrong project deliverables?
- Executing Process Group: What are crucial elements of successful PeopleStrong project plan execution?
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Was the document/deliverable developed per the appropriate or required standards (for example, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standards)?
- Quality Metrics: Subjective quality component: customer satisfaction, how do we measure it?
Step-by-step and complete PeopleStrong Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 PeopleStrong project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 PeopleStrong project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 PeopleStrong project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 PeopleStrong project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 PeopleStrong project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 PeopleStrong project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any PeopleStrong project with this in-depth PeopleStrong Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose PeopleStrong projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in PeopleStrong and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make PeopleStrong investments work better.
This PeopleStrong All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.