Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 4.2BSD Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 4.2BSD related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 4.2BSD specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 4.2BSD Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 4.2BSD improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- What defines Best in Class?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- What about 4.2BSD Analysis of results?
- Has the 4.2BSD work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- How to Secure 4.2BSD?
- What to measure and why?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the 4.2BSD requirements in detail?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 4.2BSD book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 4.2BSD self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 4.2BSD Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 4.2BSD areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 4.2BSD Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 4.2BSD projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 4.2BSD Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 4.2BSD project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
- Procurement Management Plan: Based on your 4.2BSD project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Network Diagram: What must be completed before an activity can be started?
- Change Management Plan: Will a different work structure focus people on what is important?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What tools are available to determine whether all contract functional and compliance areas of performance objectives, measures, and incentives have been met?
- Risk Audit: Do industry specialists and business risk auditors enhance audit reporting accuracy?
- Requirements Management Plan: Controlling 4.2BSD project requirements involves monitoring the status of the 4.2BSD project requirements and managing changes to the requirements. Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the 4.2BSD project requirements?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members articulate the team’s work approach?
Step-by-step and complete 4.2BSD Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 4.2BSD project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 4.2BSD project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 4.2BSD project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 4.2BSD project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 4.2BSD project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 4.2BSD project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 4.2BSD project with this in-depth 4.2BSD Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 4.2BSD projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 4.2BSD and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 4.2BSD investments work better.
This 4.2BSD All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.