Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Manufacturing resource planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Manufacturing resource planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Manufacturing resource planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Manufacturing resource planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Manufacturing resource planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What key performance measures can you identify as necessary to measure and monitor the performance of an MRP II system in your organization?
- What are the main problems/challenges that your business currently experiences with regard to production and materials resource planning?
- Does the system model describe a large or a small enterprise, with a simple or a complex scheme of production?
- Once the MRP II system is up and running, the obvious question is: How well is it performing?
- What factors are critical in the successful implementation of a MRP system in your company?
- Do you think there is a need for an integrated MRP system within the organisation?
- What types of information does your MRP II systems require in order to operate?
- What key areas did the MRP II implementation project team identify to work on?
- What is a hierarchical organization of plans in the MRP II system?
- Have you sent personnel to companies to study MRP II successes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Manufacturing resource planning book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Manufacturing resource planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Manufacturing resource planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Manufacturing resource planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Manufacturing resource planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Manufacturing resource planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Manufacturing resource planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Manufacturing resource planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process defined to measure the performance of the schedule management process itself?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of Manufacturing resource planning projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Manufacturing resource planning project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Milestone List: What would happen if a delivery of material was one week late?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Project Scope Statement: If the scope changes, what will the impact be to your Manufacturing resource planning project in terms of duration, cost, quality, or any other important areas of the Manufacturing resource planning project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value in line with the final cost of the contract awarded?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
Step-by-step and complete Manufacturing resource planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Manufacturing resource planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Manufacturing resource planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Manufacturing resource planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Manufacturing resource planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Manufacturing resource planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Manufacturing resource planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Manufacturing resource planning project with this in-depth Manufacturing resource planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Manufacturing resource planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Manufacturing resource planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Manufacturing resource planning investments work better.
This Manufacturing resource planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.