Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ORACLE 12C Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ORACLE 12C related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ORACLE 12C specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ORACLE 12C Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ORACLE 12C improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What would happen if ORACLE 12C weren’t done?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Who Uses What?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- What are our needs in relation to ORACLE 12C skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Explorations of the frontiers of ORACLE 12C will help you build influence, improve ORACLE 12C, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of ORACLE 12C’s gains?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ORACLE 12C book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ORACLE 12C self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ORACLE 12C Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ORACLE 12C areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ORACLE 12C Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ORACLE 12C projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ORACLE 12C Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ORACLE 12C project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the immediate objective?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Attainable / Achievable: The goal is attainable; can you actually accomplish the goal?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is the verbiage used appropriate and understandable?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How does the ORACLE 12C project involve consultations or collaboration with other organizations?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was each ORACLE 12C project Team member in fulfilling his/her role?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization permit tenderers to submit variants, thus offering space for creative solutions and added value?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its financial management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Executing Process Group: What are crucial elements of successful ORACLE 12C project plan execution?
- Scope Management Plan: Do ORACLE 12C project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
Step-by-step and complete ORACLE 12C Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ORACLE 12C project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ORACLE 12C project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ORACLE 12C project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ORACLE 12C project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ORACLE 12C project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ORACLE 12C project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ORACLE 12C project with this in-depth ORACLE 12C Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ORACLE 12C projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ORACLE 12C and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ORACLE 12C investments work better.
This ORACLE 12C All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.