Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical TM Forum Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any TM Forum related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated TM Forum specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the TM Forum Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which TM Forum improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- Measure, Monitor and Predict TM Forum Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- How do we maintain TM Forum’s Integrity?
- Is performance measured?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- How are the TM Forum’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- How do you manage and improve your TM Forum work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the TM Forum book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your TM Forum self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the TM Forum Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which TM Forum areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough TM Forum Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage TM Forum projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step TM Forum Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 TM Forum project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there influences outside the team that may affect performance, and if so, have you identified and addressed them?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the TM Forum project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this TM Forum project is needed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Has the need for the TM Forum project been properly established?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a record maintained of the procedures followed in the opening of tenders together with the reasons for the acceptance or rejection of tenders received?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were TM Forum project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Variance Analysis: Can Process Improvements Lead to Unfavorable Variances?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How complete is the human resource management plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on the following, if you need to shorten the duration of the TM Forum project, what activity would you try to shorten?
Step-by-step and complete TM Forum Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 TM Forum project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 TM Forum project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 TM Forum project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 TM Forum project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 TM Forum project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 TM Forum project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any TM Forum project with this in-depth TM Forum Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose TM Forum projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in TM Forum and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make TM Forum investments work better.
This TM Forum All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.